A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Diebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diebner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diebner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Diebner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diebner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Diebner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra K Diebner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Diebner practice?
- Dr. Debra Diebner has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Diebner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.