A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Doud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Doud is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doud
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Doud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doud graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Doud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Doud MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra Doud practice?
- Dr. Debra Doud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Doud practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wauchula, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.