A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Doud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Doud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Doud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doud graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Doud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Doud MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra Doud practice?
- Dr. Debra Doud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Doud practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Placid, FL and La Jolla, CA.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.