A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Drake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Drake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Drake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Leann Drake MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Drake practice?
- Dr. Debra Drake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Drake practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians.