A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Draluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draluck
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Draluck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Draluck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Draluck graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Draluck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lisa Draluck MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Draluck practice?
- Dr. Debra Draluck has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Draluck practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.