A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Eadens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Eadens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadens graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eadens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jo Eadens MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Eadens practice?
- Dr. Debra Eadens has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Eadens practices General Practice near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset General Practitioners.