A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Edelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Edelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Erin Edelson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Debra E. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Debra Edelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Edelson practices Psychiatry near Defuniak Springs, FL.
See Defuniak Springs Psychiatrists.