Dr. Debra Edelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Edelson?

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Dr, Edelson is a great doctor, understanding and knowledgeable really has a relaxing comfortable presence about her......, But took 6 months to get an apointment and her staff just sits on their cell phones (totally horible work ethic) everytime you go in, getting your percriptions refilled is a huge painful challenge. Sometimes the nurses just ignore your messages and refill requests from your pharmacy. have personally called them out on this and they pretty much called me a liar and treated me as if I imagined having my pharmacy send in requests and have personally left messages to them. They use words like I am sure you think you had and I understand it may be real to you but you nor your pharmacy has contacted us at all, another words they don't do their job and they will do anything to make it not their fault and other times they let you go with out for weeks between appointments. Nurse staff in this office treats patients unworthy of them bothering to do their job if you call and pressure them they treat you like an addict almost as if it's a game to them to see you get mind altering drugs start to feel better then watch you break down again like a power trip, have been through them not even checking my file and refusing to fill my prescriptions for bipolar and ptsd for weeks at a time. Is about not worth seeking treatment to deal with the staff in this office. If your seeking treatment for being violent or suicidal don't come here you won't handle the nurses treatment for long they will break you down. I think of how they have treated me for no reason, can't imagine the way they have treated people who have no choice but to go there or are in a hopless situation. Is sad..

No Dr Will Ever Be As Good

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Edelson was a life-saver when it came to treating my daughters who have serious mental health needs. We were heartbroken when se left GA so much so that many years later we're still keeping track of where she is in case she comes back to GA! :)

Posted on October 24th, 2017