A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Memorial Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jeanne Ewing DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Debra Ewing has 8 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ewing practices Family Medicine near Kewanee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, IL and Marinette, WI.
See Kewanee Family Physicians.