A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Ewing is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Memorial Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jeanne Ewing DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Debra Ewing has 8 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ewing practices Family Medicine near Kewanee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, IL and Marinette, WI.
See Kewanee Primary Care Doctors.