A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Ewing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Memorial Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jeanne Ewing DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Debra Ewing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ewing practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL.
See Janesville Family Physicians.