A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Faber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Faber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Faber practice?
Dr. Debra Faber practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.