A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Sue Feldman MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Debra Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.