Dr. Debra Feldott-Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 5th, 2012
Not impressed
Dr. Feldott could not have been in more of a hurry--getting in and out of seeing our newborn son on his very first visit in less than 5 minutes. I expected a bit more of a personal experience, getting to know us at least a little bit. The facility is not very clean, in fact it looks rundown, and I felt that the doctor was not very clean. She did not wear gloves or wash her hands upon examining my son's testes, and I actually asked her "I was just wondering, is it routine for doctors to not wash hands or wear gloves when they examine a child's genitals?" She said, "Oh, there are no germs on my hands anyhow, as long as I wash my hands afterwards.." Hmm... I don't really agree with that explaination. Anyhow, my husband's overall impression was that she didn't do anything horrible, but did nothing to make us recommend her. She was cheerful enough but spend hardly any time on us. I also have a friend whose daughter had pertussis (whooping cough) and Dr. Feldott misdiagnosed and did not even test for it until the mother absolutely TOLD HER to do the tests. They came back positive & that little girl had to go through a lot because of the misdiagnosis. That is exactly why we are switching pediatricians. Try to find a better doctor for your precious little ones if you can!