Dr. Debra Ferman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Ferman?

January 21st, 2011

Hematology/Oncology

Dr. D. Ferman treated my husband for almost 5 years until she relocated. She was extremely thorough & always got back to you no matter what time ...

October 1st, 2010

The best doctors visit I have ever had.

Doc. Ferman gave me about an hour and change upon my first appt with her. She was extremely warm and welcoming and listened intently. I love her bedside manner and her caring nature. She explained my issues until I understood them thoroughly as well as answered all my questions. She is no longer at the practice where I met her and I am at a loss for a good doctor as herself.

June 14th, 2010

My Best Doctor

Dr Ferman treated me for about 3-4 years. I had a serious condition that required a transplant. Dr. Ferman noted issues that even the transplant specialist missed. She is an outstanding physician -- calm, cool, extremely thorough, gentle, mature, nice, informal, etc. Whowever left her poor reviews must be delusional. I am sorry she is taking a sabbatical or whatever in 2010. She is irreplaceable.

August 5th, 2014