A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Fertel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Fertel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fertel
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fertel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Fertel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fertel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fertel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Pht Jackson North Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra P Fertel MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra P. Fertel practice?
- Dr. Debra Fertel has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Fertel practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Infectious Disease Doctors, and Miami Pulmonologists.