A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Fertel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Fertel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Fertel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fertel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fertel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Pht Jackson North Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Pearl Fertel MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra P. Fertel practice?
- Dr. Debra Fertel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Fertel practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Infectious Disease Doctors, and Miami Pulmonologists.