Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Fertel
Dr. Debra Fertel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fertel is affiliated with Parkway Regional Medical Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Pht Jackson North Medical. Dr. Fertel has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Fertel has the following 4 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Debra Fertel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Robert Stang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Hazel Lupena
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Samora Cotterell
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi10