A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Fiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Fiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Henry Fiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra H. Fiser practice?
- Dr. Debra Fiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Fiser practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.