Learn more about Dr. Debra Fiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Fiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Henry Fiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra H. Fiser practice?
- Dr. Debra Fiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Fiser practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.