Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Freedenberg
Dr. Debra Freedenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Austin, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics and Pediatrics. Dr. Freedenberg is affiliated with Vanderbilt Univ Medical Center, Seton Medical Center and Childrens Hospital Of Austin. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Freedenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Debra Freedenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Joshua Labrin
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Malee Shah
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Robert Sidonio Jr
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi13