A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Fromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Fromer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Fromer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fromer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra L Fromer MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Fromer practice?
- Dr. Debra Fromer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Fromer practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Emerson, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.