Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A Caring, Knowledgable Physician show details A Caring, Knowledgable Physician
by Bettte E on Jan 1st, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Fromer for over 3 years, for bladder cancer. She is most professional, knowledgeable of new techniques, and most of all caring. She takes her time with her patients, answers their questions, and listens to their concerns!

Dec 24th, 2014

Never seen a dr. who rushes you out more and wont take any time to follow up - what a shame to the practice of medicine

Unprofessional !! show details Unprofessional !!
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Fromer was actually referred to me by a friend of mine. She seemed to be truly concerned about the medical issues INITIALLY. When the meds given were not working, Dr Fromer suggested a cystoscopy, We were given this information in a very short abrupt manner. We were nervous and upset and there was no compassion whatsoever, just, this is what needs to be done and that was that. I had follow up questions before the appointment for the procedure was to take place. I called the office and received a call back from a very rude and unprofessional staff member. After arguing with me as to why I was calling and about which office staff took the original message (which by the way had nothing to do with my call) I was told I would receive a call back from the Dr as soon as she was done with patients. Dr Fromer called me back that afternoon, now here is where the problem arises, I had questions for her regarding this procedure and if there was a possible less invasive procedure, as this procedure is not without pain and complications. I was very abruptly told, NO and if I questioned why she ordered it then she could refer me to another physician. Now as patient who is concerned, especially when this issue has been going on for quite some time, you would think the doctor would have a little more compassion and not be so condescending. Needless to say I cancelled the procedure and am trying other options. If you are looking for a compassionate caring doctor and staff, I would say keep searching, this is not the place to be.

Do your research! show details Do your research!
by Lisa on Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Fromer is a very pleasant person, however, she comes across more like a used car salesman pushing only surgical options. It's almost as though she was getting a commission for selling surgeries. I was quite surprised that she even mentioned surgery to me during my first visit without even examining me first. Needless to say, I didn't feel it was worth risking my life to have a harmful mesh implanted inside me for no reason. I am shocked that she is still doing those kinds of surgeries given all the lawsuits currently going on for patients who had the mesh implanted. The staff is very courteous at the office, but the visit with the doctor is rushed. Basically she only talks about surgical options and tells you that any other options are not even worth trying. I ended up going to another doctor for a 2nd opinion, and am very happy with the results, oh, and the fact that I never needed a surgery! Always get a 2nd opinion before signing up to have any kind of surgery and do your research first! Mesh is very harmful to your body!

Apr 26th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Would highly recommend.

Sep 20th, 2011

Professional, yet very caring.

Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Fromer performed Bladder Sling on me. Feel fantastic - no leakage any more!

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Jan 22nd, 2008

Dr. Fromer is an excellent doctor. The staff (nurses and office managers) are equally exceptional. Everyone is caring, professional, prompt, and accomodating to your needs, questions, and/or concerns. I highly reccomend Dr. Fromer and the entire practice.