A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Ganter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Ganter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Ganter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ganter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra S Ganter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Ganter practice?
- Dr. Debra Ganter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ganter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.