Dr. Debra Georgetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Georgetti?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Debra Georgetti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017

Just simply does not care...

My 3 year old niece had come down with a temperature of 103.5 on more than one occasion. I have called Dr. Georgetti on several occasions in regards to this matter and I have not once received a call back or was shown any type of concern towards this little baby's situation. I was left alone to deal with it myself. I do not feel she shows genuine care or concern and I am currently searching for a new pediatrician.

July 2nd, 2016

I think pediatrician should be soft hearted, she doesn't care if your baby is crying for 1/2 hr or he lost is breath from crying. She just want to make her job done and go out from the room. Bad experience...

December 16th, 2015

Dr. Georgetti is knowledgeable, caring, and very thorough. She is great at educating me on my son's development and you can tell how much she enjoys taking care of children. She is very prompt at returning phone calls and goes out of her way to ensure the health of my child.

September 17th, 2013

Dr Georgetti was my pediatrician!! She is now taking care of both of my sons and I ABSOLUTLY love her. I refer all of my friends that have children to her and they are ALWAYS thankful for it. She is INCREDIBLE!!! My schedule doesn't always work with hers, but she always makes a point to get the boys seen in a timely manor. She spends time with me and the boys with any issues we have! She is ALWAYS professional! Truly one of a kind!!!

November 14th, 2016