Dr. Debra Glitz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Debra Glitz?

Lacks concentration & communication skills

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Dr. Glitz is always running late so set aside up to 3 hours wait time to see her. Once you're in her office, be prepared to feel rushed, judged and snapped at if you get under her skin. She is a terrible communicator and she will confuse the heck out of you when she says one thing and does another. She is not the worst psychiatrist out there, but she far from the best. She has trouble with concentration, so you must be quiet while she takes notes or writes prescriptions. She becomes easily agitated if you talk while she tries to write or think.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Most caring therapist I have ever seen.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I have had several visits with different Drs. In the past. Dr Glitz has the best approach for me. ( I am very skeptical about Depression, treatment, over medicating, lack of genuine concern etc...) She is very intelligent, very even toned and very good at keeping focus on the true issues. She doesn't allow me to not help my self. I respect her so much. I have felt better since starting with her than I have in the past 10 years. My words will never do her justice.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Glitz is a HUGE pill pusher. Told her I was having a hard time due to a death of a family member and she told me I should go on Lithium so that way I will feel better and not have to think about it. What kind of doctor jumps straight to such an extreme drug?! If I tell her I'm not sleeping she pulls out that script pad and writes a prescription for sleeping meds. Doesn't bother discussing what may be the issue. She watches the clock. I have had to wait 15-30 minutes past my appointment time to be seen yet as soon as I get in there she will try to get me out in 15 so she doesn't have to be as far behind. I feel like I'm just another dollar sign.

Pete

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Overbooks patients. Felt rushed

Patient

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Well credentialed. Too busy to do a good job. This is a mill practice.

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Glitz is the most caring and thorough psychiatrist in the Detroit Metro - Ann Arbor area. She is helpful and extremely knowledgeable about remembering your history of drugs and interactions. If I had to give any negative, it would be that she is very talkative. She is worth my 45 min. drive. She does have Saturday hours at another location also.

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Dr. Glitz is a fine doctor. She listens and takes her time. But the latter is also her undoing. She is consistently late. Waiting 30 minutes or more every visit is extremely off-putting. First appt of the day? Those are late too. Yes, her bedside manners are good, but better time mgt needs to be addressed. Blocking off an entire morning or afternoon in my schedule for one 20-40 min doc appt is unacceptable in mgt of my own personal time.

Posted on April 13th, 2017