A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Goldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Goldson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Goldson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Goldson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra Goldson practice?
- Dr. Debra Goldson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Goldson practices Internal Medicine near South Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See South Orange Internists.