Dr. Debra Goldson-Prophete MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016
This doctor was not personable and I would not return here.

September 23rd, 2016
Unacceptable wait time
I've been there twice and had to wait nearly 2 hours each time. I didn't even see the doctor (saw the physician's assistant, who wasn't too impressive). Staff seemed negative and disorganized. I'm very disappointed since the doctor sounded great. I wonder, though, if she has such alow-quality office staff. I do not recommend this office at all.

September 21st, 2016
Understaffed
I've only been a patient for about 2 years. Year one was okay, short wait time for appointments. Today.... I'm currently on hold (as I type this, for the 2nd time) for a total of 20 mins and counting JUST to schedule an appointment. This really busy office has 2 doctors and only 1 receptionist. She's a really nice woman but she is clearly overworked and overwhelmed. When I called for my appointments, both times she just immediately said "hold please", placed me on hold and had not returned yet. I wonder how many other people are currently on hold. I will be looking for a new doctor later this week. If it takes all of this just to schedule an appointment for my blood work then I don't want to be bothered.

April 28th, 2016
I went to this doctor office and had a 2:45pm appointment never got seen by the doctor. It was approximately 4:10 and I still haven't seen the doctor and I got frustrated and walked out.

April 17th, 2016
I've been going to Dr Goldson's office for over a year When I first started going to Dr. Goldson I was having serious problems controlling my asthma. Both she and Jennifer, her P.A. prescribed the right medication to control it . Today, I am pretty much symptom free. I hardly think about it at all. Her front desk receptionist Natasha is always helpful too.

August 23rd, 2013
I must say that this is one of the best doctors that I have been too. She just does not give you medication. She evaluates your issue before just putting you on medication. She is very honest and confident. She does not rush through her patients and she asks lot of questions to get to the root of the problem. I referred someone to her that was taking 12 medications and was never feeling well. She changed some and got rid of some. He is now only taking 4 medications and feels so much better. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 28th, 2013
Love This Doctor!!!
She spent time on our first consultation listening to my problems. After receiving the blood and other test results she addressed each of my concerns in detail. She helped me understand exactly what I needed to do to feel better. I love this doctor!!!

January 30th, 2013
Will not go back
This doctor has a very aloof manner and barely even smiled at me during the examination. When I explained that I wanted a specific test done, she gave me a look as though judging me. Also she was supposed to contact me to explain my blood test findings and she never got back to me. I had to figure it out myself. Would not recommend this doctor.

October 22nd, 2012
A doctor who cares
I saw Dr. Prophete the day that after she had a fire at her home. She never told me what happened. She gave me her full attention during the visit and spent the same time and attention that she always does. Her staff told me because I noticed that she was not in her usual talkative mood. I have read the other reviews. I think sometimes people forget that doctors are people too.My mother, sister, and niece all see her. We all trust her.

August 16th, 2012
One of the worst doctors and office staff!!

December 6th, 2011
Does not follow up

November 17th, 2011
Love my doctor!!!
She spent a great deal of time with me. She asked questions that no other doctor ever asked before. I felt she knew a lot abou tme and really cared