A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Gore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Gore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Gore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra R Gore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra R. Gore practice?
- Dr. Debra Gore has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Gore practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.