A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Graetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Graetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Graetz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Graetz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Graetz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Kay Graetz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Graetz practice?
- Dr. Debra Graetz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Graetz practices Family Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Primary Care Doctors.