A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Grayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grayson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Grayson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Debra Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Grayson practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.