A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Grossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Grossman, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra J Grossman MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Debra Grossman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Debra Grossman practices Dermatology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Langhorne Dermatologists.