A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Gunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Woman S Hosp Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Clark Gunn MD is a female Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra C. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Debra Gunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Gunn practices Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.