A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Gussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Gussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Gussman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gussman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gussman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Gussman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra Gussman practice?
- Dr. Debra Gussman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Gussman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.