A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Gussman is Excellent. Dr. Gussman has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Gussman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gussman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gussman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- New York University Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gussman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debra Gussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Gussman practice?
Dr. Debra Gussman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Long Branch, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Gussman, Dr. Debbi Gussman, Dr. Debbie Gussman, Dr. Debby Gussman