Dr. Debra Gussman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Neptune, NJ

January 19th, 2016
She is weird and has a tendency to make off color comments that are bizarre. It made it difficult to trust her opinion.

November 14th, 2014
I love this Doctor, I think she is very good. I wish she was there more then 1 day a week.

February 26th, 2014
Female GYN
Best Female GYN Doctor

May 18th, 2011
22 years ago...
Deb Gussman delivered two of my children in Denver in 1988 and 1991, and I've missed her ever since! We shared an interest in Star Trek and had many laughs over our nerdiness. She is not only one of the most outstanding physicians I met in our many moves, she is an individual of the finest kind. Would that every doc was like her.

July 16th, 2010
I was lucky to choose Dr Gussman as my OB/GYN!!
I cant say enough great things about Dr Debra Gussman as my OB/GYN. It is very clear that Dr Gussman is a doctor because it is her passion and because she wants to help women and teach young doctors. She has been in the business for a while but continues to study and read to keep up with the latest in medicine. In addition, she collects various non-medical University Degrees as a hobby and therefore I find her the most well-rounded, intelligent, and interesting doctor that I have encountered. I ended up having a missed miscarriage during my pregnancy. I felt treated like a daughter by Dr Gussman. I could not have gone through what I did without such an intelligent, understanding, and compassionate doctor. I was given all my options and all the information and oportunity needed to make a comfortable decision about my treatment. She was excellent in performing all medical procedures to smoothly take care of the miscarriage and to reduce chances of further complications. And in addition she was very understanding and caring toward the mental symptoms associated with such a difficult time. My husband and I both felt safe and comfortable that I was being taken care of with only the best intention. Dr Gussman has our trust and utmost respect! I highly recommend her as an OB/GYN.I never had trouble getting an appointment or some of Dr Gussman's time. However, it seems she only takes appointments at the office on Fridays since she works and teaches at the hospital also. It is not a problem for me since I am able to be very flexible, but this could be an issue for others.

December 3rd, 2009
Best OB EVER!
Deb was my gynecologist for years and obstetrician for both of my pregnancies. As a physician myself, I'm pretty demanding, but Deb always showed compassion and outstanding skill in her field. During my first delivery Deb wasn't on call and when she appeared in the delivery room, I knew everything would be ok. I'd move to NJ just to have her as my doc again!