A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Karen Hall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Hall practice?
- Dr. Debra Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Hall practices Family Medicine near Harold, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY.
See Harold Family Physicians.