A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Hammond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hammond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Hammond practice?
Dr. Debra Hammond practices Family Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Amarillo Family Physicians.