A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Hammond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hammond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lyn Hammond MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Debra Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Hammond practices Family Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Family Physicians.