Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Harp
Dr. Debra Harp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN, with another office in Anderson, IN. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Harp is affiliated with St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc, St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center and Anderson Center of Saint John's. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Harp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Debra Harp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.
Dr. Amanda Swingley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Mukund Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi42
Dr. Thomas Bright
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi46