Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Heller
Dr. Debra Heller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Heller is affiliated with University Hospital, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Heller has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Heller has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Debra Heller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. David Cennimo
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Jaya Srinivasan
Rheumatology, Pediatrics, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi8
Dr. Onajovwe Fofah
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi22