A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Higginbotham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higginbotham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Higginbotham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra K Higginbotham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Debra Higginbotham has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Higginbotham practices Family Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Primary Care Doctors.