Dr. Debra Higginbotham MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Santa Fe, NM

June 3rd, 2016
Too Weird!
After seeing Higginbotham for just under a year, I went to another doctor with a pleasant, normal office and a pleasant, normal, competent, staff. What a relief it is to be out of Bizarro Land!

December 9th, 2015
Unprofessional
A family member and myself both use Dr. Higginbotham. She apparently had a disagreement with this family member of which I was unaware. A few weeks later I saw the Dr. and her comment to me was "you are just like your ----- so you won't do as I say". She was disrespectful and unprofessional by assuming that I would react the same way as my relative. I won't go back.

November 10th, 2015
Racist Dr
Saw her after surgery to get my wounds checked and a refill on my pain killers as I had run out. Was kept waiting for over 90 minuets to see her. To be yelled at the whole time. I was called a drug addic. Which I am not. I was told I'm faking all my problems. Also Im able to fake my blood test results now that is impossible. She told me she didn't care about me . Treated me like I was dirt on her shoe. I'm reporting to the SM board of doctors.

September 15th, 2015
My husband and I love Dr. Higgenbothem!

March 26th, 2015
Please be aware! When I first started seeing Debora she was professional, respectful, and competent. I have noticed extreme behavioral changes and mood alterations over the past year. She needs serious psychiatric care asap. I will be reporting her to the NM board of medicine. She is easily frustrated, ittitable, inappropriate, and verbally abusive to patients and her staff.

September 22nd, 2014
Impatient, Unprofessional, Yells at You!
Saw her about 5 times. Yelled at me because I didn't like the drug she recommended. Gave me a ton of samples for a condition I don't even have. Interrupts you when you speak and seems like she's listening sometimes, but come to find out she was staring at you blank in the face. Smiles a lot but insane on the inside. I left in tears and will never go back.

August 8th, 2014
Great Doctor and Nurse
First visit with Dr. Higginbotham. I felt very comfortable and welcome by the doctor and nurse as well as the office staff.

March 29th, 2014
Pleasant Family Doctor
I had my first visit with this doctor last week and my wife will be seeing her next week I am very pleased with the care and attention I received.

February 11th, 2014
Nice Office and Doctor
I have been to se Dr. Higginbotham several times and I find her office and staff to be very nice. She has helped me over the years many times.

December 10th, 2013
I'm very lucky to have her for my doctor
Her office hours may be a bit chaotic, but it's because she spends time with her patients listening to them, like docs used to do, but don't any more. And she catches problems and issues before they become problems and issues. No one had told me about blood sugar problems, or about mixing various prescriptions, but she did. I'm lucky to have her caring for me!

April 19th, 2012
The best family doctor ever
Dr. Higginbotham is my favorite doctor ever. She really cares about her patients and spends time listening and explaining things. I am a co-owner of a medical practice and highly recommend her. Our whole staff sees her and all referrals have always been pleased with her.

February 20th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Higginbotham for years and I love her. She takes time to listen to me and yes she does order tests but I do not feel they are unnecessary.While I have had to wait to see her I have always understood she was taking the time to help others as she has helped me. Five Star EXCELLENT!!!