A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Hoffman, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra Hoffman practice?
Dr. Debra Hoffman practices Internal Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Internists.