Dr. Debra Holp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Holp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017

RUN. Worst doctor ever.

Misdiagnosed me for years. Flagged me as a drug seeker because they could never find what was wrong at UMC. FINALLY, AFTER 3 years, an OB realized my issue and was given a swift hysterectomy. Ended my problems. However, I was hospitalized at another hospital who let me know she flagged me as a drug seeker. She never even cared that she let me live in that pain for years. Recently, I had an ER visit that required pain meds, she was the head ER doctor, and I was forced to go through an extremely painful procedure with no pain meds. It was as painful as being awake during surgery. Lidocaine was all she would give me. She's never even rechecked my chart to realize, I had a legitimate reason for my ER visits. No matter where I go, I get treated this way because of her notations. Looks like I'm about to take legal action after what just happened to me. She definitely does not belong with patients who are actually in pain. And she's CRUEL.

March 13th, 2012

I went to the Skyline ER, and Dr. HOLP was the doctor who treated me. Her bedside manner was wonderful-- very caring, attentive, patient, and just kind. She diagnosed my problem, prescribed the right treatment, and gave me some great advice about my condition and what I needed to do. This doctor is thorough and knew her stuff. If only everyone who enters an ER is lucky enough to get a doctor like her!!!!

December 28th, 2010

shes the best person ever

i loved her i think shes amazing! shes wonderful and pretty and right and nice and bright.i love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should make her the boss over every one cause shes the boom digad!:)

February 28th, 2017