A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Hudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Hudes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Hudes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hudes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynne Hudes MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Hudes practice?
- Dr. Debra Hudes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Hudes practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.