A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Ikeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Ikeda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Ikeda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeda graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ikeda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ikeda MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra Ikeda practice?
- Dr. Debra Ikeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ikeda practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.