A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Johnson, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Johnson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jolyn Johnson MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Debra Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Johnson practices Plastic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.