Dr. Debra Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2015
Wow!
I recently had a necklift by Dr. Debra Johnson. My results far exceeded my expectations. She is very thorough, kind, and above all skilled, because when you let someone make permanent changes to your neck and face, getting natural looking results is key. I thought Dr. J and her staff were exceptionally good at preparing me ahead of time and supporting me after my surgery. It was not painful, I had minimum bruising, and a fast recovery. Her website shows before and after pictures of her actual patients, not just stock photos of models, and my before and after pictures are truly spectacular. Dr, J is considered on the best doctors in the U.S. I recommend a consult with her if you are thinking of getting work done.

September 29th, 2014
The Very Best!!!
I consulted with several Doctor's before selecting Dr. Johnson. I initially selected her based on her excellent experience and credentials. After meeting with her, I immediately trusted her to do my reconstructive surgery. She is amazing, compassionate, and a gifted surgeon and doctor. I could not be more pleased and grateful.

August 24th, 2013
the best
Dr. Johnson performed my reconstructive surgery following a bilateral mastectomy. I had to have my first expanders removed due to infection (which is common following immediate reconstrution, not the fault of the doctors). I proceded to undergo radation and had to wait 8 months to have the expanders put back in due to scar tissue. This was a very difficult time for me and I was very impatient to move forward with the process. I spent a lot of time talking with her and her staff and I saw firsthand other patients results over time. Dr. Johnson was so professional, informative and caring through this time and continuely checked on my progress during this waiting period. I had the expanders put in and 3 1/2 months later I have implants in. My experience with Dr Johnson has been wonderful and she has always explained everything and lisrened to all my questions and concerns. I would recommend her to anyone who has to go through breast reconstruction. She has been an inspiration to me as far as her work ethic and how she really cares about her patients.

March 9th, 2012
Very Pleased
I was very pleased with the time Dr Johnson spent with me and with the results of the procedure. I looked better without looking fake. Would and do recommend her to everyone.

August 25th, 2011
Great Experience, Beautiful Results!
I waited a long time for my breast augmentation procedure, and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Johnson. She listened to my needs, provided sound advice, and explained what I could expect from the procedure in exact detail. More important, my results are aesthetically beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I am thrilled with my result and will happily recommend Debra to anyone who asks.

August 18th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
I saw Dr. Johnson after my first breast augmentation from another plastic surgeon created a lopsidedness and uneven appearence. She was fantastic. Not only did she spend a good amount of time with me pre op and post op, but she gave me very sound advice as to the size that I was hoping to achieve. I can't imagine she would press upon someone her own judgement on size, especially to go bigger than what the patient wanted. She was very conservative with me. I wanted to go bigger, but she had asked me if I was planning to have children because they would increase during childbirth and most likely retain the larger size. 6 years later, she was so right. After my breast augmentation I was about a full B to small C. During my pregnance I went up to double Ds. After two kids, I am now a large C. I am so glad I took her advice to stay conservative on the size. However at the end of the day, it was my choice and I know she would have gone bigger if I had asked for it, but her opinion and advice really helped me make the right choice for me. I think the fact that she responded to the earlier commentor, shows that she does care about her patients and meeting thing wants and expectations. She is a phenomenal doctor.

May 25th, 2011
Best doctor ever!
I don't know what that other person is talking about! Dr. Johnson is the most caring doctor I've ever met. Her office is great. My surgery was a very satisfying experience from the fist consultation to the final result. She's the best!!

March 1st, 2010
Dr Johnson
Dr Johnson is very professional and an excellent surgeon. Very happy with my results.

January 4th, 2010