Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Gastroenterology Associates
409 N University Ave
Little Rock, AR 72205
501-664-6980
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Thank You!  |  show details
by Cathy on Sep 6th, 2013

I took my mother to see Dr. Morrison. My mother had been to two different Doctors who could not figure out what was going on. Dr. Morrison took time with her to listen and was very nice and patient. She ended up doing a colonoscopy and found a cancer that the other doctors could not find. I see why she is on all of the Best Doctors lists. Thank you Dr. Morrison!

|  Terrible gastro  |  show details
by K. C. on Aug 22nd, 2013

Very long wait time every time I have seen her. She scheduled two procedures for me, an ultrasound and an endoscopy. Her staff did NOT tell me that the procedures were at different locations. I almost missed my ultrasound. She was very rude and flippant when examining me. She pulled up my shirt without warning me first, and when she was done, she patted my belly like I was a pig. She never explained any procedures, potential conditions, or treatment options with me. I never had any idea what was going on and seriously doubted her judgments as I had no reason to believe she had actually been listening to anything I ever said. Really, truly awful. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

|  Bad Doctor, Very Bad Doctor!  |  show details
by MG on Jun 16th, 2013

I saw Dr Morrison based on reviews! Bad idea! nice office filled with rude employees. Wait time was excessive. Dr Morrison took little time to evaluate my condition through talking and exam. I allowed her to schedule an EGD, which se performed. That test was pointless in diagnosing and treating the issues I was having. Dr Morrison was finished seeing me once she did the one test she herself could talk me into and do. This left me with the same dangerous gastic issues I had. She suggested through her nurse that I continue on the meds I had that were not helping and had nothing to offer and did not care that My well being and health were in danger. I found another doctor who ordered 2 much simpler gastric tests and I was immediatly set up to have 2 emergency surgeries to fix my esophagus and stomach. It was a waist of time, money, and anesthesia risk to see this stiff, cold woman who obviously is not a physician concered with treating or caring for patients! Please find another physician for your own sake!