A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
- Prime Healthcare Centinela,LLC dba Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Janine Thomas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Debra Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Thomas practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Bluff, VA.
See Cedar Bluff Orthopedic Surgeons.