A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Thomas is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
- Prime Healthcare Centinela,LLC dba Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Janine Thomas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Debra Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Thomas practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Richlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN.
See Richlands Surgeons.