Dr. Debra Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Johnson?

Awesome!

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Debra Johnson is an awesome doctor. She was my doctor when I was pregnant with my youngest child. Very shortly into my pregnancy I developed a deep vein thrombosis. Dr. Johnson took very good care of me and my baby. She put in a lot of extra time researching the safest way to treat the issue. After many heparin injections throughout the pregnancy and an induced delivery, we delivered a healthy baby girl. That baby girl is now a happy, healthy, wonderful 15-year-old! Thank you Debra Johnson. I sure miss you!

Best OBGYN

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr Johnson! She is very caring, patient, and easy to get along with, as well as has a sense of humor. Dr Johnson takes the time to listen and answer any of your questions (one reason besides having to deliver babies she can run behind) She was my doctor for both of my pregnancies and I was blessed with her being able to deliver both. I will continue to see her for as long as she works for SSWC. (Which I hope is for more many more years to come) I highly recommend Dr Johnson!

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Dr. Johnson is a very kind, compassionate and professional woman. I will and do recommend her to everyone!

Posted on December 16th, 2015