A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Junnilla is Excellent. Dr. Junnilla has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Junnilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Junnilla graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Junnilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Junnilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debra Junnilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Junnilla practice?
Dr. Debra Junnilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and South Hadley, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Junnilla, Dr. Debbi Junnilla, Dr. Debbie Junnilla, Dr. Debby Junnilla