Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Klueger
Dr. Debra Klueger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Perrinton, MI, with other offices in Steubenville, OH and Grand Rapids, MI (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Klueger is affiliated with Trinity West. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Klueger has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Debra Klueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perrinton, MI.
Maple Rapids, MI 2.49 mi50
Dr. Dean Ruble
Carson City, MI 7.93 mi21
Dr. Michelle Maureau
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Carson City, MI 7.93 mi22