Dr. Debra Koivunen MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Columbia, MO

2.6

July 21st, 2016
Surgery
Very sarcastic,blunt,short and hateful attitude. Please get a second opinion. She removed a perfectly healthy area of my body. I have suffered at her hands. I am in pain daily and have had very much pain complications from her wrong decision in surgery. Lymphedema being one,shingles from anxiety ,phn and a mini stroke are some of the side effects of her care! Wish I had chosen another doctor. She didn't remember the details of my surgery and told me. "I don't know, I only have fourteen other patients to see". She was not at all concerned with my swollen arm. I am now taking pain and anxiety medication every 6 hours.

May 2nd, 2015
Koivunen
Very professional. Well trained with responsibilities for University Medical School Graduate Training. Actually called me with biopsy results. That's a first!! Have full confidence in her abilities and skills as a surgeon and caring doctor.

November 7th, 2009
Love you!!!!
So, I go to Martha Cook too! I found you Stats 402 Paper. Good job on your A!!! We need your help here! Can you write me a recommendation letter?