Surgical Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

3.0

Surgery show details Surgery
by Jeanie Wilson on Jul 21st, 2016

Very sarcastic,blunt,short and hateful attitude. Please get a second opinion. She removed a perfectly healthy area of my body. I have suffered at her hands. I am in pain daily and have had very much pain complications from her wrong decision in surgery. Lymphedema being one,shingles from anxiety ,phn and a mini stroke are some of the side effects of her care! Wish I had chosen another doctor. She didn't remember the details of my surgery and told me. "I don't know, I only have fourteen other patients to see". She was not at all concerned with my swollen arm. I am now taking pain and anxiety medication every 6 hours.

Koivunen show details Koivunen
by Dr. Donna Reed on May 2nd, 2015

Very professional. Well trained with responsibilities for University Medical School Graduate Training. Actually called me with biopsy results. That's a first!! Have full confidence in her abilities and skills as a surgeon and caring doctor.

Love you!!!! show details Love you!!!!
Nov 7th, 2009

So, I go to Martha Cook too! I found you Stats 402 Paper. Good job on your A!!! We need your help here! Can you write me a recommendation letter?