A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Kontny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Kontny is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kontny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kontny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Kontny, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kontny graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kontny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Anne Kontny DO and FACS is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Kontny practice?
- Dr. Debra Kontny has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Kontny practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.