Dr. Debra Kraft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Kraft?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Debra Kraft?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

Love her!!

I absolutely love Dr Kraft. She made both me and my toddler feel very comfortable. My daughter had to get her shots before entering her new daycare and the staff kept an eye on her while I had my appt. My daughter is very shy and she loved hanging out with the staff and to me that says a lot about them as people.

April 24th, 2015

My family moves a lot due to the military, so we have had a lot of doctors... but Dr. Kraft was the best doctor my daughter and i had! It was nice to have a doctor that genuinely cared for once.

January 31st, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Kraft for 15+ years. She is extremely friendly, intelligent and accommodating. If she is unfamiliar with a specific subject/condition, she will learn everything she can about it and inform you. I would recommend Dr. Kraft to anyone.

October 1st, 2013

Patient

I'm an ex Paramedic and very particular about the physician that I see. Dr. Kraft is very good at taking a history, she is listening the whole time she is with you and is very good at figuring out unusual symptoms. Dr. Kraft has a great bedside manner and her calm mannerisms help alleviate any fears you may be experiencing. Don't let her down to earth easy going way fool you, she is always thinking two steps ahead of you and is a top notch diagnostician in my opinion. Bottom line you want to know if I recommend her and the answer is a resounding yes, I trust her with my life.

May 23rd, 2012

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Kraft is a wonderful doctor. She always makes one feel comfortable and while she does not overreact, she also responds swiftly to health problems that require immediate attention. I highly recommend Dr. Kraft. She is mine and my daughter's general practitioner.

July 1st, 2011

Amazing, AMAZING.

I'll start by saying I have a professional medical background - My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kraft for four years now - and she is the best doctor I have ever known. My 17 month old daughter had her first asthma attack yesterday - she has eczema and that is very common in bringing out asthma in patients. I took my daughter to Dr. Kraft's office and within 2 minutes of my arrival her condition deteriorated rapidly and Dr. Kraft sent us to the ER. The emergency room fixed her up as best as they could and sent us on our way with no more than albuterol syrup and a steroid which is weird to me because they normally write a prescription for a home nebulizer system (breathing machine). At 9pm that night, my daughter had another asthma attack, almost worst than the first one. I called Dr. Kraft's after hours line and she returned my call within 2 minutes. Dr. Kraft met me at her office and did a breathing treatment for my daughter on the spot and sent me home with a nebulizer plus a short term supply of medication, and an rx for more. I don't know any other doctor who would have interrupted family time to see a patient on an emergency basis at 9pm at night. This shocked and surprised me - and believe me, I've worked with 6 different doctors at a clinic at one time and not one of them would have done this for a patient. This is definitely a doctor you want on your side - she is amazing and I've NEVER left her office feeling let down. This completely topped it for me, she is one of the best doctors I've ever known and would highly recommend her to ANYONE.

March 8th, 2011

Horrible!

The staff was the rudest I've ever expierenced. They were too busy chatting to call in a perscriotion that I needed filled. The office was old, uncomfortable and out of date. Worst of all the Dr. was unfriendly, & misdiagnosed me which cause me to have to see another Dr. & cost me a lot of money. I will NEVER go there again.

February 28th, 2011

My family has been with Dr. Kraft for many years now. My kids now take their kids there. We have always been able to get in when needed. I love how the office has that at home feeling.

August 25th, 2017