Dr. Debra Krieg MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Keller, TX

3.8

February 23rd, 2017
Dr Krieg needs to do something about her very rude office employee, Paul
My family and I have been going to Dr. Krieg for more than 10 years. She is wonderful, but I don't understand why she's employing a DISRESPECTFUL DIRTBAG named Paul. I recently called several times to reschedule my appointment (three phone numbers - no answer) and was charged a $25 "no show" fee. For 10+ years I've paid all bills on time. I asked him to reconsider the $25 fee due to the circumstances. He refused, argued with me in front of patients and told me he could "fire" me as a patient. I have decided to go elsewhere. I can't believe she allows this employee to treat her longtime patients the way he does. I've heard negative things about him from several other patients too. I would steer clear of this office!

October 12th, 2016
Excellent physician and the staff is amazing. They make sure to answer all your questions and do their best to see you quickly without a long wait.

August 31st, 2016
Poor care, if you can get it
I've been a patient here for years. Over the years this office seems unable to hold on to any other providers, and I can understand why when I hear conversation outside the doors; staff is spoken to rudely consistently by Dr. Krieg and her sister Kathy, who she employees and is just awful. The lack of consistent provider assistance means when you are ill you can't get an appointment. Multiple times over the years I've had to go to urgent care for simple things because there is no appointment availability for days. When you do get an appointment prepare to wait. My last two visits I waited over an hour. To top it off, results are not taken care of. Positive results have been reported as negative "nothing to worry about" until you request a copy of your reports and find that the radiologist recommended follow up, or that lab values have been out of whack for quite some time before Dr. Krieg finally takes notice and puts in appropriate follow up. It is not a practice I can continue to utilize, and it is not one I could recommend.

February 29th, 2016
Dr Krieg is wonderful! her front office staff is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! they are rude and not helpful, disrespectful, unkind. Terrible experience.

August 24th, 2015
Terrible
And Now was sent on a wild goose chase from her office staff Jennifer. Told me she "talked to Fred" at the pharmacy to refill my prescription. Complete lie! I now spoke with Paul who said it wasn't sent over. Who also confirmed they Never got my medical records from previous Doctor! And that it was Dr Krieg who wrote the prescription wrong to begin with! They seem to not care about your well being!

July 20th, 2015
She has been my doctor for over a year now. I love her mannerisms and she is a concerned and caring doctor. I see her every 3 month, and I always get the first appointment of the day, could be the reason for my wait time. I love this doctor as she really cares about her patients.

January 29th, 2015
She's an ok doctor - not one that you can depend on to catch a major illness, but good for the small colds, allergies, fevers, etc. Her office needs to invest in a more professional billing department, with someone who actually knows what they are doing. The current process is pretty dated and inefficient. The staff are also ok. Not in really encouraged to find options / solutions. Kinda slow - if you get it, you get it ... kinda attitude.

January 14th, 2015
You are a name and not a number at her practice. Excellent care!

October 12th, 2011
Dr. Krieg is an excellent doctor who truely cares for her patients.

October 7th, 2011
I guess I'll have to die before she realizes things are not better but before I let that happen, I am on to the next doctor.

September 21st, 2011
Excellent Dr! She really cares about her patients. Goes above and beyond

September 9th, 2011
I am so happy that Dr. Krieg is my doctor. I have lived in a lot of places and seen a lot of doctors. She was the best all around primary care physician I have ever had.